- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Chaplaincy (MACh)
- Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling (MACC)
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies (MATS)
Or, maybe you'd like the trial size first.
Sometimes you just want to test out what it's like to take a Master's-level course. Sometimes you need a course or two to fulfill a judicatory or licensing requirement. And sometimes you want to get a feel for a place before diving in. We've got that covered.
Non-degree students can take up to four courses without applying for admission to a degree or certificate program. Non-degree students do require the permission of the instructor to be enrolled in the course, and we can help you with that. Generally, non-degree students take introductory-level courses such as:
- Intro to Hebrew Bible
- Intro to New Testament
- Intro to Christian Theology
- Intro to Chaplaincy
- Intro to Spiritual Formation
Contact the Director of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.