Do you live outside the United States? Is English not your native language?
Visit moravianseminary.edu/international for additional admission requirements.
NEW! Only looking to audit or enroll as a non-degree student?
Click here for our shortened application form. (You must still request official transcripts from past schools.)
- Create an account
- Follow this link to the Application Portal to sign up
- Enter your name and email address
- Check your email for a link to set your password
- After setting your password, you can save and return to the application as often as needed
- Return to a saved application
- Follow this link to the Application Portal log back in
- Bookmark this page so that you can easily return at any time.
- Enter your email and password
If you are having trouble logging in, do not create a second account. Contact the Enrollment Office for help.
Download and print a PDF of the Application Tips.
1. START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION
You can stop, save your work, and return later at any time. To begin, you’ll select:
a) Level of Degree
b) Program (MSW dual candidates must also apply at marywood.edu/admissions/applying)
c) Term to start courses
2. REQUEST YOUR TRANSCRIPTS
Applicants must submit official transcripts from all schools attended beyond high school.
— If you are applying as a non-degree student, you are all done! Skip to #5. —
3. SELECT YOUR REFERENCES
All degree and certificate programs require a minimum of 2 references
a) One from a Vocational Mentor –OR– Pastor
b) One from a Professor –OR– Employer
4. WRITE & SUBMIT YOUR ESSAYS
All programs require an autobiographical statement (2–4 pages) that answers the following:
a) What are (2) personal or professional experiences that have led you to the decision to pursue this degree/cert.?
b) What have you learned from each experience?
c) How do you think they will help as you pursue this program?
5. FOLLOW-UP ON YOUR TRANSCRIPTS & REFERENCES
Regularly revisit your checklist on the application portal. When your transcripts arrive at Moravian Seminary or your references respond, they are added to your application. Follow up with schools and references that you don’t see added to your application yet. You can send reminders right through the portal or even swap out a reference for someone else.
— Once everything is submitted and received (transcripts and references, too), you are done! —
6. WAIT WHILE YOUR APPLICATION IS REVIEWED
Moravian Seminary practices a rolling admissions process. After all materials are received, the Admissions Committee will review your application. As part of our process, your faculty reviewers may request an interview with you.
7. RECEIVE YOUR ADMISSIONS DECISION
Upon reaching a decision, we will mail you an official admissions letter. If you are accepted, it will describe how to confirm your enrollment, register for courses, apply for financial aid, request accessibility accommodations, and more.