Because MTS is connected to Moravian College, you share in many of the same amenities as the undergraduate students—as well as some that are exclusive to MTS.
- The Haupert Union Building (HUB) includes a cafe for a quick bite to eat, the College bookstore, an ATM machine, and some cozy fireplaces to gather around in the winter. The HUB houses Prosser Auditorium, a venue for many well-known speakers.
- The Reeves Library becomes a second home for many students while working on research papers. (Fear not, coffee is on the basement level.)
- The Breidegam Fieldhouse houses a fitness center, running track, dance studio, and basketball courts. Your Student ID gets you in!
- The theater and music department of the College often offers concerts and performances in Foy Concert Hall, some free of charge.
- 4 O’Clock Club is an MTS student-led gathering on Friday afternoons (at 4 o’clock, of course) for fun and games. It’s a tradition that’s been going on for decades.
- The Moravian Seals are a worship band that gets together to enjoy playing music together. Feel free to join the Seals!
- Tuesday and Wednesday Chapel Services in the Saal offer students, faculty, and staff a chance to gather for worship.