Join us for an info session! Faculty, current students, and staff share what it’s like to study at Moravian Seminary. You’ll learn about each academic program, the admissions process, and financial aid. We present a number of info sessions each semester so you’ll be sure to catch one no matter what your schedule is like.
Click on a link below to register
- Saturday, October 20 • 10:00am–Noon • Bahnson Center
- Tuesday, October 23 • 6:30–8:00pm • Bahnson Center
- Tuesday, November 6 • 6:30–8:00pm • VIRTUAL
OK. Sometimes you just can’t make it to an info session. We would still love to host you for an hour, an afternoon, a weekend . . . however much time you’d like. We tailor campus visits to your specific interests and availability. During your visit, you are welcome to:
- Tour MTS and Moravian College campus
- Sit in on a class
- Meet with faculty & current students
- Attend a worship service
- Discuss admissions, financial aid, and housing with staff
Attend a Continuing Education Event
Thinking you want to get a taste for the rich knowledge and experience-building programs we offer? We would love for you to attend a continuing education event as our guest. Contact David DeRemer for more information.