The Widow’s House, originally built in 1768, includes a number of one-bedroom apartments that full-time MTS students call home. Altogether, MTS owns and manages 20 residence units within walking distance of campus, ranging in size from one-bedroom apartments to three-bedroom homes.
On-campus housing is available to qualified full-time and part-time (at least 6 credits/semester) students on a first-request basis. Monthly rental fees range from $826-$1300 and includes heat, water, electricity, local telephone, basic cable, network connection, and trash and snow removal. Upon signing an annual lease, students are required to pay their first month’s rent and a security deposit equivalent to one month’s rent.