Collection of Materials and Evangelism Program
This 60-page collection has been divided into eight sections for faster downloading and viewing. Click on a title to download a PDF.
- Article on Evangelism
- The Spiritual Character of the Life Process that Forms the Person
- Personal Differences and Evangelism
- The Gospels As Our Stories As Well As His
- God Experience as the Center
- Transcending the World as it is Cosmic Reconstruction According to a Vision Receiving the New World in Christ as Gift and Letting Life Become Possible
- A Central Perspective on Life
A Theology of Evangelism
This 89-page book has been divided into eight sections for faster downloading and viewing. Click on a section to download a PDF.
- Table of Contents
- Chapter I: Methodology for Theological Reflection
- Chapter II: What Do We Communicate?
- Chapter III: How Do We Communicate?
- Chapter IV: Connecting with Persons' God Experience
- Chapter V: Who is Welcome
- Chapter VI: What is "Coming to Faith"?
- Chapter VII: Evangelism and Evil
- Chapter VIII: Evangelism and Community
- Conclusion: The Great Commission(s)
- Appendix A: Faith Development
- Appendix B: Pauline Principles Regarding the Christian's Relationship with the World
- Appendix C: Moravian Faith/Identity and Evangelism